I've never made resolutions. At least not at the start of the year. I'm one of those who is constantly coming up with new "ideas" for this and that. Sometimes these ideas pan out and sometimes they just fizzle out. Since I started running, I seem to have more goals and things I want to accomplish. Some big, some small but all of them pretty f'in important. Here are some of the things that I want to do in 2012. I wouldn't necessarily call them resolutions. Just some things that I want to accomplish.
1. Finish my first 1/2 marathon. I'm signed up for the Lincoln 1/2 in May. I don't care if I have to crawl over that damn finish line. I WILL make it!
2. Eat "cleaner". I would try and survive on candy if I thought it was possible. Not so much now that I started running though. Running and nutrition seem to go hand in hand. That is if you don't want to have to call your husband at mile 3 cause you don't have the energy to make it back to the house. :( These little cinnamon bears are assholes.....
3. Finally "finish" the barrel horse I started 2 years ago and take him to some jackpots.
4. Be more patient with my kiddos. That includes not stressing about the house being picked up and sitting down and doing something they want to do! F' the dust. It will still be there the next day!
5. Run 600 miles. It's written down now. Can't take it back.
Yeah......I don't know if that's gonna work for me.......
7. Finally find the "perfect" pair of running shoes. :)
8. Find somewhere spectacular to go for my 10 year anniversary!
9. REALLY try to work on #6..........
10. And finally.............don't get caught up in the DRAMA!!! Enough said!