Sunday, January 22, 2012

Friend???.....or Foe???/



Dreadmill/hate your f'ing guts/just get it the hell over with/that wasn't so bad..........

That's how I felt while doing my long run today on the treadmill.  Normally, I would NEVER do over 3 miles on that stupid thing.  Today, I was scheduled for 5 miles.  At 3.5 I really wanted to just say screw it and quit.  Then, I decided that wasn't such a great idea.  Especially when I'm normally psycho lady semi competitive.  I would have been mad at myself for not getting that long run in this week, especially after last week's non-running foot incident.  The good news is, I got it done and had I been outside I might have actually been inclined to run further.  And...the bad news.....there is none.  Unless you count the 35mph winds and snow that didn't allow me to run outside.  Next week I should be running 6 miles.  That WILL be outside or I will hurt someone.  Probably myself if I'm forced to run on the treadmill that far. 

I should just be really thankful that I have a treadmill to run on when the weather is crappy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment