Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are u smarter than a 5th grader???

Possibly.......but I'm not making any promises!! I've been subbing for the last two days for grades 5-6. They have been wonderful!! Much easier than the kindergarten class and more busy work for me than the high school. I really enjoyed it and yet gained much respect for our small town teachers. Responsible for squeezing in numerous subjects in a short day. Truthfully ......if I didn't know the answer I just made up a bunch of bullshit and they believed me. Or at least I think they did. Ha ha.
It also gave me a chance to remember how much I absolutely loved school when I was a kid. Yes I was a geek when I was a kid. Disguised as a tomboy/jock. I never had to study which didn't help me when I got to college cause I really didn't know how to study. Sad. I know.
This was a great break from the monotony that has been my life for the past few weeks. All I have done is get stuff ready to send to the accountant for the two corporations that rule my life. And again.......I sadly love this time of year cause I have a degree in accounting and it refreshes my brain every year at this time. GEEK!!!!!
I'm gonna go for a run around town later to clear my geeky head. And try and beat the storm they say is heading our way. Yuck!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your run my geeking math loving friend!! After spending time as a teacher, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to get outside and run after subbing for 2 days!!

    ReplyDelete