Let the holiday madness begin! Today I am thankful for too many things to name. Here is a short list of things that I could not live without.
1. My family. Immediate, extended, honorary. I love them all and I couldn't get through a day without them. The boys bring joy (and the occasional need to drink at 9:00 in the morning) to each and every day. Wade makes me laugh even after 10 years of marriage.
2. My home. I love it here where I don't have neighbors watching everything I do. Where the boys can go outside and play with no fear of something happening to them. (Minus the occasional mishap). :)
3. My animals. My sanity is much better now that I've been riding more since the boys are getting older. I love my horses.
4. My volleyball girls. Although they drive me nuts at times :), I enjoy that time more than anyone could know.
5. My Vi family. I've made friendships through Visalus that I never would have without it.
6. My iPhone and my kindle. (I'm not materialistic I just love them.) :)
7. The service men and women fighting for our country every day. I've become more aware of their sacrifices since my oldest son became obsessed with the military.
8. Woodchuck beer. Hey, when you have to be gluten free, the first thing you miss is a good beer. This is the closest I've found that is worth drinking. :)
There are so many more things I can think of, these are just a few. I wish everyone a blessed day!
P.S. Day 3 into the diet and things are great. I mean really.......did I just say that. We better have enough willpower to last 3 days. My short term goal is to lose 4 lbs by the time we go to Vegas. That's 2 weeks away.